Friday, October 26, 2012

♦ My Truebie Household

Truebie: fannatic of the famous show True Blood, & / or the amazing Southern Vampire Mysteries, also known as The Sookie Stackhouse Novels :3

This is my current household in the game. I'm playing with the new expansion pack, Supernatural, and they're living in Moonlight Falls :D (click on photos to enlarge)

Sookie & Eric decide to start a family

But Bonehilda wants that child for herself!

Sookie takes some time off to relax with Lilly

And Lilly grows up into a cute, playful fairy <3

Lafayette tries to put a good luck charm on Eric

But fails. Practice makes perfect!

So much hard work, Lafayette needs an invigorating elixir

Alcide gets a bad fortune...

And encounters some zombies that try to eat his brains!

Side note...
I thought this teen was really pretty and decided to turn her into a young adult.
So Alcide's all happy now he can have a girlfriend ;) Little creepy though haha
I also built a new house for them, but when I went back to their old one...
...I saw that our poor cow plant had died :(

They're all characters from the show / book (except for the child). I did not create the sims, I did change their clothes and adjusted some features, but barely if anything at all. If you'd like to download them individually, go to my Mods & Downloads section, most of them are there towards the bottom of the list.